Don't Move My Stuff
- Arranging documents and other communications in an easy-to-follow, useful manner
- Identifying and properly labeling data, information sources and assumptions
- Organizing work in a methodical and tidy fashion, free from irregularity
I think we all have a different perspective on what the term ‘neatness’ represents, but one thing that most of us can agree on is the value behind being organized and having a clear path to finding what you need.
I apply this same value at FFL, and the importance of maintaining good records, but even more, clearly labeling and organizing E-rate files and all supporting documents so that others can follow your processes, to support compliance, in the years to come.
The FCC rules require that applicants retain all documentation for ten years, and if you were asked to provide enrollment documentation or invoices from 8+ years ago could you find it? Neatness definitely counts!
Key Words and Phrases
Precise; Tidy; Methodical; Fastidious; Free from irregularity; Systematic; Arranged orderly; Admirable.
Disorganized; Sloppy; Messy; Disheveled.
Copyright © 2020 Funds For Learning, LLC. About the Funds For Learning GuideMarks.
- July 31, 2020 - Understand the Reason
- August 7, 2020 - Thoroughness
- August 14, 2020 - Reinforce the Good
- August 21, 2020 - Your Best Work Forward
- August 28, 2020 - Timeliness
- September 4, 2020 - Focus
- September 11, 2020 - Professionalism
- September 18, 2020 - Solution-Minded
- September 25, 2020 - Work by Design
- October 2, 2020 - Teamwork
- October 9, 2020 - Share the Reason
- October 16, 2020 - Offer No Excuses
- October 23, 2020 - Intentional Learning
- October 30, 2020 - Calming Presence
- November 6, 2020 - Commitment
- November 13, 2020 - Reliability
- November 20, 2020 - Proactive